Rules and Regulations
Town & Country RV Resort
NOVEMBER 1, 2022, 18005 U.S. 301 Dade City, FL 33523
1. No subletting allowed.
2. The sale or purchase of any Unit within this park must be approved by management prior to sale or purchase. Permission to sell your in-park RV Unit (Park model, park trailer, travel trailer, fifth wheel, motorhome) on lot rented in Town & Country RV Resort must be obtained from park management. RV units that are not in good condition, in violation of park rules, past due on lot rental payment, etc. will not be permitted to be sold and remain on lot. If permission is granted to sell RV unit and remain on lot, RV unit can be listed in the office, and the sale must be through the Town & Country RV Resort office management. No for sale signs will be permitted on RV Units in park. Any prospective purchaser must qualify by meeting the requirements of the park rules and regulations.
3. The park is not responsible for damage, injury, or loss by accident, theft, fire, an act of god, or any other cause whatsoever to either the property or person of any resident, guest or temporary visitor. Also, the park is not responsible or liable for any property damage or personal injury to adults or children resulting from the negligent use of park recreational facilities or equipment by park residents, guests, temporary visitors, or others. R.V. units (travel trailers, fifth wheels, park trailers, park models) sustaining irreparable damage from fire, act of god, falling trees or branches, etc. must be removed from lot and Town & Country RV Resort within 45 days or RV unit will be removed and disposed of by management at owner’s expense.
4. All persons who enter or live in park must comply with all applicable laws, ordinances and regulations of the city, county, and state. Failure to do so may result in the levying of an ordinance violation fee or eviction.
5. Retired adults, over 55 years of age only. Only two persons per unit. Guests must pay a guest fee per person, per night, for a maximum stay of two weeks. Unit owners must register their guests and pay their fees upon arrival. The owner of the unit must be present when guests are present.
6. No business activities shall be conducted within the park. This includes buying and selling or flipping of RV unit, motor vehicles, golf carts, sheds, etc.
7. Rates are subject to change without notice and there will be no refunds on deposits or rents.
8. No aggressive dogs allowed. Always clean up after your pet. Pets must be walked on dog walk or at rear of park, not on the park streets. Harassment of dog walkers will not be tolerated. Do not let dogs run loose in park or on lot. Dogs that bark continuously on lot or in RV Unit Will not be tolerated.
9. Respect others privacy and do not walk between homes. Mind your own business.
10. One (1) RV only per lot. On lot loading or unloading of additional RV. or utility trailer is permitted two (2) times per season, arrival and departure, 8 HR duration during daylight only. All other times must be in storage area.
11. Effective 11/1/2021, no additional sheds of any kind, concrete pavers or building onto RV Units is allowed.
12. Do not overload RV Lot with vegetation (Trees, bushes, ornamentals, etc). vegetation that impedes mowing, impedes visibility, etc. And encourages vermin will be removed by park management.
13. No large scale social events are allowed on RV Lots. Large social events are planned and sanctioned by the Town & Country social association and will take place at the rec building area, fire pit area and common ground/Pavillion area at rear of park. Large social events are limited to Town & Country RV Resort patrons only. All events are B.Y.O.B. and at your own risk.
14. The park recreation room is designed for private activities for registered RV Owners and registered guests only. The park is not responsible for any food served at gatherings.
15. Park management expects recreation room to be cleaned after functions or gatherings. Cleaning of the room includes removing decorations, putting clean tables and chairs back in original placement, mopping floor, and removing waste. Do not leave any food in the park refrigerator.
16. No smoking is allowed in the recreation room, laundry room, restrooms, or any indoor, park owned area.
17. Pool hours: 9AM-dusk
Recreation room hours: 8AM-10PM
Laundry room hours: 8AM-8PM. Doors are locked at 8PM.
18. Children must be supervised at all times around pool, laundry room, restrooms, shuffleboard court, and on park streets. No lifeguard is on duty. Swim at your own risk. Pool gate must be latched upon entering and when leaving pool area. Only registered patrons of Town & Country RV Resort are allowed to use pool.
19. Any old or rusting buildings or propane tanks must be painted or removed.
20. When RV units are vacated for the summer, all decorations, lawn ornaments, mowers, bikes, grills, furniture, clothes lines, and umbrellas must be stored out of sight. Store water hoses and turn off main water line. Nothing is to be left in yard.
21. Golf carts are permitted for transportation only around RV park. No joy riding, racing, or D.U.I. Operation is permitted. All golf carts must have working head and tail lights and carry liability insurance. All operators must have a driver’s license and obey stop signs and speed limits. No cutting through RV lots with golf carts.
22. Use of illegal drugs, marijuana smoking, disorderly conduct, reckless driving of motor vehicles, driving of motor vehicles in unauthorized areas, illegal activities of any kind and sexual harassment of any kind will not be tolerated and will result in eviction and removal of RV unit from park.
23. Vacuum breakers were installed on the hose bib by your electric meter. These breakers are required by the state of Florida health department and must remain on the water supply faucet.
24. The park dumpster is for household trash and garbage only. No appliances, tires, furniture, mattresses, l.P. Bottles, hazardous materials, or building and demolition refuse are to be put in park dumpster. These items must be taken to county transfer stations or recycling center. This is your responsibility!
25. Leaves and lawn clippings, etc. Will not be picked up by management. Take them to designated areas in rear of park. No plastic bags.
26. Please conserve water. Hand watering only. No sprinklers.
27. Trees-no trimming of trees without permission. Any trees planted by park management or RV Owners are not to be removed. Do not attach any objects to trees (No screws, nails, bolts, hooks, or satellite dishes). Park is not responsible for damage or injury from falling trees or branches. Management reserves the right to trim, move, or remove any tree in park.
28. Storage area – you must receive permission from park manager (Steve) before using park storage area. All motor vehicles, boats, trailers, and RV’s must have current registration. Management reserves the right to deny use of storage area. Storage fees apply.
29. All contractors, service men, RV Transporters, etc. must check in at the office before beginning work. Tampering with park utilities, water connections, valves, sewer connections and clean-outs, or electric services is strictly prohibited. Certificate of insurance is required.
30. Loud, boisterous, abusive language is strictly prohibited in park. No posting of derogatory signs, billboards, flags, or announcements are allowed anywhere on the park property. Management reserves the right to remove any of these.
31. Illegal drugs- sale or use of illegal drugs on park property is strictly prohibited. Sheriff’s office will be notified and person/persons will be evicted from park immediately.
32. Alcoholic beverages- consumption of alcoholic beverages on park property and at social functions is at your own risk. Vending of alcoholic beverages (free or sale), is strictly prohibited. Use of motor vehicles or golf carts while under the influence of alcohol is strictly prohibited.
33. Owners and management of Town & Country RV Resort will not be responsible for injury or loss from the use of alcoholic beverages.
34. Park recreational facilities and social functions are for registered tenants and registered guests only. No exceptions.
35. Driving range- use of driving range is at your own risk. Driven golf balls must be on ground by third marker. Do not drive golf balls if anyone or anything is on range or road to golf course. This includes runners, walkers, dog walkers, golf carts, maintenance equipment, etc. Please pick up the same number of golf balls you drive.
36. Unoccupied RV lots are not to be used for parking or dog walks. Do not encroach on unoccupied RV lots.
37. Insurance regulations prohibit us from loaning power and hand tools, ladders, etc. Please do not ask, we will have to say no.
38. Six-month lot rental rate- includes six months on lot storage, runs six consecutive months. Days cannot be transferred. You must register at office upon arrival. Six-month rate must be paid in full. Daily, weekly, and monthly rates apply to days stayed over the six-month period. You must contact the office if you are staying beyond the six-month period.
39. In 1995, the Florida legislature passed laws governing the rights of RV Parks owners and RV Park residents. A copy of chapter 513 of the Florida statutes is on file in the park office for your inspection. Town & Country RV Resort is licensed with the state of Florida as an RV Park, license# 51-54-00264. All lots are rented, not owned. RV units (travel trailers, fifth wheels, park trailers and park models) are recreational vehicles, not real estate, and come under chapter 513 Florida statutes.
40. Regarding mail, we offer a free mail slot for six (6) months only. Nov 1st -May 1st of each year. There will be no forwarding from this address by anyone during the summer months May 1st -oct 31st of each year. This is your responsibility. Please do not have packages mailed to this address during the Summer.